[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 443
From: Barry Callahan
Date: 2005-04-01 10:52:44 -0500
Subject: Re: How to whitelist a domain in milter-sender?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

>I'm currently using milter-sender with sendmail on linux. I'd like to be
>able to add some ips and domains that milter-sender won't check. The
>idea behind this is so milter-sender won't check the servers in my network.

I was looking into that, too....
From what I've read, (haven't gotten to implementing it yet) you need to make
sure that sendmail is configured to make use of the access database.

If an entry is in the access map (typically /etc/mail/access or
/etc/mail/access.db) AND sendmail knows it's supposed to be referencing it,
entries in there SHOULD override behaviour of any milters.

so if you've got

192.168.1.10 	OK
machinename.from.remote.facility.not.in.dns	OK

in the access map, you should be able to receive email from both of those
machines.

Lists Index Date Thread Search