[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 439
From: Dave Close
Date: 2005-03-31 21:55:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Disclaimer Milter

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

"Christian 'CBE' Benner" wrote:
>We have some "funny" laws here in germany.
>You must act against spm but you can't supress
>a message with SPAM. It must be passed trough.
>It is also funny on virus mails.
>You must pass it trough.

While I agree with Anthony that this sort of law is stupid, I'd rather
have a law requiring mail to get through than one requiring that it be
blocked. I'll do my own filtering, thank you. I certainly don't want
anyone else deciding what mail might be useful to me.
--
       Dave Close, Compata, Costa Mesa CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave@compata.com              dhclose@alumni.caltech.edu

Lists Index Date Thread Search