[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 414
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-03-30 04:07:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Trouble Running Milter-sender 0.66 on RHE3.2

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Oleg M. Golovanov wrote:
> When it will be released approximately?
> Where it is possible to read about the next release?
>
>>0.66 does not exist. The most current release is 0.62. I am preparing
>>currently 1.0.

I was supposed to have finished for start of March all 9 milters. I've
been running behind schedule for sometime now. Only last week I had
something I would consider as release canidates for 4 of my milters. I
have 3 more this week. I have 2 left to do.

There have been numerous changes to LibSnert, configure, and install
process, in addition to bug fixes and enhancements for many of the
milters since last Sep. that I have to sync all the milters to the new
library and test configure, install, build, and run on two platforms
(old Linux, OpenBSD). Ideally I'd like a Solaris too, because they like
to be a little /special/ at times in the configuration step.

I want to release the new versions very very soon, like 1st April, but I
don't think I can make it in time. There is still a lot to get done. I'm
hoping early April.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search