[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 408
From: Marnus van Niekerk
Date: 2005-03-22 00:39:38 -0500
Subject: Trouble Running Milter-sender 0.66 on RHE3.2

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi,

I have just upgraded milter-sendert o 0.66 on an Red Hat Entreprise 3.2
box and had huge trouble getting it running.

Build was clean but it just would not star up, just echoing the usage
every time.  I eventually got it working by removing
/etc/mail/milter-sender.cf completely and using the old init script to
start it with the atgument unix:/var/lib/milter-sender/socket not
MilterSocket=....

Also the new startup script comlained about with unaliasing stuff that
is not aliased and bombed on the annount("Starting....") line.

Are these known issues or is it a unique problem because of the OS and
maybe old milter-sender files on the system?

Thank you

Marnus

Lists Index Date Thread Search