[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 397
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2005-03-17 02:58:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Milter-Date (0.12 (beta)) AccessDB white listing

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

*nod*  I've been told by others that Milter-Sender would occasionally just dye or stop
responding.  I've gotten around that by relying on the great great great... grand father
of processes just this side of the kernel, that being INIT to respawn the Milter-Sender
process if it for some reason dies.  I have not added any logging entries to the script
that Init calls as I have not seen the need to.  But as such I've never had a problem in
the 4+ months that I've been running Milter-Sender.  I'm loving every minute of it too.
:)  Now if I could just get Milter-Date to reference the access.db like it is suppose to.

Grant. . . .