[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 395
From: Ryan Moore
Date: 2005-03-16 16:02:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Milter-Date (0.12 (beta)) AccessDB white listing

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

 From what you posted, you're using "Milter-Date-From:x.y.z", which I'd
imagine should work. I don't use Milter-Date, but I do use Milter-Sender
and I generally use two tags when I whitelist stuff in the access db:
"From:x.y.z" and "Milter-Sender:x.y.x". Reason I use two is that
sometimes it seems Milter-Sender doesn't pickup on just the From: entry,
though it is rare. I'd imagine it could be related to the occasional
problem I have with Milter-Sender just failing to read the access.db
until it is restarted (I just have a cronjob to detect this and restart
the milter).

Ryan Moore
Perigee.net Corporation
704-849-8355 (sales)