[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 392
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2005-03-16 11:43:04 -0500
Subject: Re: Milter-Date (0.12 (beta)) AccessDB white listing

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Both Sendmail 8.13.1 and Milter-Date 0.12 were compiled by hand on the system in question
with 4.2.52 (patch 1 & 2 applied), all of which were current at the time.  BDB was
compiled by hand and installed on the box (no other BDB version was on the box to my
knowledge as I specifically chose to not install it as well as looked for any other
instances of the library on the box) prior to Sendmail's and Milter-Date's compile and
install.  A point of notice is that Milter-Sender, Milter-7bit, and Milter-Spamc are also
installed and fully functional (as far as no problems have arose with them).

Can you elaborate (example?) on what is meant by "...try using the
'Milter-Date:x.y.z' tag..."?

Grant. . . .