[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 383
From: Todd Pytel
Date: 2005-03-09 20:57:46 -0500
Subject: milter-ahead runs fine, then dies on OpenBSD

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello,

I've got milter-ahead 0.8 and libsnert 1.40 installed and, apparently,
correctly configured on an OpenBSD 3.5 system. Mail logs indicate
that the milter operates properly, caching results and generally
doing what it should. But after a short time (usually less than an
hour) the milter-ahead process dies. It sounds an awful lot like the
problem on FreeBSD mentioned in the thread started here:

http://www.snert.com/Software/ecartis/index.php?go=/milters/2004-10/169

I don't see anything interesting in the logs before the process dies,
even though I'm using -v all and have the LOG_LEVEL set to 14 in the .mc
file. Is there some debug setting I'm missing somewhere?

Any workarounds or other things I should be looking for?

Thanks,
Todd Pytel

Lists Index Date Thread Search