[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 380
From: Oleg M. Golovanov
Date: 2005-03-04 23:17:56 -0500
Subject: : Running problems with milter-sender on FreeBSD 5.3

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I found the option in the milter-sender.cf that causes
the milter-sender to break down with "Bus error".
When I comment the line
MilterCf=/etc/mail/milter-sender.cf
the error disappeared and milter-sender starts up and begins to work.
It seems strange for me.
I used this option uncommented before and was not troubled by it
on SMP kernel of FreeBSD 4.9 with gcc 2.95.

I will be greatly apreciated if there will be any comments on it.

Uff. I have fixed it! The cause was in milter-sender.cf.
It seems strange to me because I never met it before.
Currently I am searching the option that causes the bus error.
Milter-sender is working now.
----