[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 373
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-03-03 05:57:06 -0500
Subject: mitler-siq and the SIQ draft...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

The current Internet draft for the SIQ protocol has expired.

I'm currently preparing draft 2 with several changes. The next version
of milter-siq will reflect this new draft, in particular the UDP format
will change as some new fields will be added. I'm looking for feedback
from anyone using or intending to use the SIQ protocol and/or
milter-siq. Also if anyone is participating / trolling the ASRG IAR
subgroup, more input would be welcomed as that mailing has been
extremely quiet.

For those who don't know what milter-siq does, its a client side
implementation for a reputation service protocol. Have a look here:

	http://www.milter.info/milter-siq/

If anyone is interested I suggest you contact myself or April Lorenzen
<ietf.siq@codelock.com> privately off this list.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search