[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 324
From: Aaron Berg
Date: 2005-02-11 13:00:27 -0500
Subject: More on milter-ahead compiling problem

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

It would seem that the problem must be in how the smf.h file is parsed.
I'm not a very advanced programmer and I don't know C well, so please
excuse my probably primitive way of solving this.

By adding a 1 to the path of the smf.h include file I get the error that
the path cannot be found, as expected. This would tell me that the smf.h
file is infact being included, correct? Next I looked in the smf.h file
itself to see if there was any hard coding that could muck things up
because of an oversight on my part. It seems simple that functions are
defined and if the header is being included I don't see the problem. I
also know that with the exact same configure line of just ./configure on
a seperate box with gcc 2.96 compiles without error. This box is running
gcc 3.2. Does anyone have any suggestions for a next step is solving this?

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron Berg