[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 310
From: Tristan Griffiths
Date: 2005-01-24 19:17:22 -0500
Subject: Meaningful stats with logwatch

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I've been considering writing some logwatch scripts to provide some
meaningful statistics for the snert milters that we use here. Namely,
milter-gris, milter-spamc and milter-ahead.

For milter-gris I was thinking of just counting all the
denied/accepted/whitelisted messages. It is how to display a more
detailed list that is hard to imagine (especially since it is 35 C here
today). Any ideas here?

I haven't got round to milter-spamc or milter-ahead yet. Reporting on
the spam messages blocked shouldn't be too hard as there are a lot of
examples of spam reports out there already.

--
Tristan Griffiths
IT Developer/Support

Stomp Pty Ltd