[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 293
From: Kevin Brouelette
Date: 2004-12-24 00:46:45 -0500
Subject: milter-sender

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hello

I have two Centos 3.3 boxes running sendmail, mailscanner,clamav,
milter-ahead and [one of the two] milter-sender.
On box 2 I build libsnert and milter-sender, but when starting
milter-sender init script, I fail with:

[root@mail root]# /etc/init.d/milter-sender start
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 50: unalias: announce: not found
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 60: unalias: pass: not found
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 73: unalias: fail: not found
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 86: unalias: getpid: not found
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 114: unalias: start: not found
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 130: syntax error near unexpected token
`"Starting $NAME"'
/etc/init.d/milter-sender: line 130: `        announce("Starting
$NAME")'

I've seen what I recall a similar error on the first box I setup
months ago, but I enabled OPTIONS in the init script and it works fine.
I think this may be a newer version as on my first box as the init
script puts the socket in /var/lib and the older working box
puts it in /var/state.

TIA for any help.

Kevin

Lists Index Date Thread Search