[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 283
From: Kyle Harris
Date: 2004-12-21 10:14:47 -0500
Subject: Unexpected EOF error in mail log

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Yesterday I implemented milter-sender on my MTA (Sendmail 8.12.10) and
so far, so good.  However, I have been receiving a lot of the following
errors in my mail log:

Dec 21 08:32:31 MyServerName milter-sender[1677]: 00272 iBLEW7G9004378:
unexpected EOF from SMTP server

So far, I have not been able to find a pattern as to when the error
occurs, but I can say that they are quite frequent (probably in the
neighborhood of 10 per minute).  The only other thing I can see so far
is that I have had a few orphaned df files in the sendmail queue, but
I'm not completely sure that is related.

I am using LibSnert 1.40 and MilterSender 0.62.  Any one else seen this
or have any ideas what it means?

Thanks much in advance.

Kyle Harris

Lists Index Date Thread Search