[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 243
From: Ryan Moore
Date: 2004-11-18 16:49:26 -0500
Subject: Problem running milter-sender 0.62

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I've been running 0.58 for the past few months, and been meaning to
figure out why I can't get 0.62 to start: compiles fine, but gives the
following error when trying to start it 'Trace/breakpoint trap'.

The problem I'm having with 0.58 is that occasionally it will stop
reading the access.db file for hours at a time. I have hotmail.com
whitelisted in the access.db (otherwise they blacklist you for doing
dictionary attacks), and get a line in my mail log that says:

Nov 18 16:34:20 deimos milter-sender[28820]: 01070 iAILYJ5e028819:
sender <someone@hotmail.com> whitelisted, skipping

I get those every few seconds usually, but when there are huge time gaps
between those, I'm assuming that milter-sender is no longer reading the
access.db for some reason, which would coincide with several reports of
mail from whitelisted systems being rejected as well.

--

Ryan Moore

Lists Index Date Thread Search