[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 239
From: Dave Close
Date: 2004-11-08 09:57:36 -0500
Subject: Re: White listing

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
>The above should have worked. Are there any REJECT entries concerning
>this user or host? Is milter-sender consulting the access database
>(restart it and watch the maillog output).

Yes, it is using access.db. No, there are no reject entries.

>Another solution is white-list the machine's IP:
>	Connect:123.45.67.89		OK

The machine is on a dynamic IP; that's why I listed the hostname in
access. I have confirmed that the machine does send the proper hostname
in the HELO/EHLO. I've added Connect: entries to my previous list without
any benefit thus far.

>Which version of milter-sender are you using?

0.55.
--
Dave Close, Compata, Costa Mesa CA  "You ain't goin' nowhere, son."
dave@compata.com, +1 714 434 7359    -- Grand Ole Opry manager to

Lists Index Date Thread Search