[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 235
From: Alexander Dalloz
Date: 2004-11-05 17:39:06 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-sender greylisting

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Am Fr, den 05.11.2004 schrieb Ricardo Kirkner um 14:49:

> Hi. I just have a doubt... Milter-sender's greylisting works like the
> original greylisting technique, right? (this means, it checks the triple
> mail_from,rcpt_to,relay_ip for existance in order to determine if it
> should greylist the entry or not)

milter-sender is no primary greylisting tool. So greylisting is only
used in special cases.

> I ask this, because I am detecting some mails that pass on right through
> the milter, although they should be greylisted, since they are the first
> mails that are sent from a specific relay.

No, see above and read the docs.

CacheGreyListTTL
 --> MxAcceptsAllAction

> ricardo

Alexander

--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 23:35:40 up 16 days, 21:15, load average: 0.35, 0.46, 0.29

Lists Index Date Thread Search