[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 228
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-10-25 14:55:47 -0400
Subject: Re: about milter-sender

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ricardo Kirkner wrote:

> Thank you, Anthony
>
> Just one last question about this.. The information is correct, the
> domain was in a mailertable, but shouldn't the milter do a call-ahead in
> those cases? It appears as it didn't do... This is what was bugging
> me... Unless it has something to do with the milter being an old
> version, I will probably have the same issue after I ugprade..

Call ahead only happens when the destination in the mailertable is
surrounded by square-brackets, ie. no MX look-up.

However, in your case the old isLocalAddress() code may have
short-circuited both cache and call-ahead behaviour.

Anyways, install 0.62, then report any issues.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search