[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 222
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-10-25 09:54:16 -0400
Subject: Re: How Can I get around this?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Upwood, Jim wrote:

> Works like a champ! Thanks a bunch!

Great. Glad to know that.

> I'm running it now, thanks Anthony...  Do I still need to modify the
> access db or should it see it is as a valid address now?

It should see the valid address now. For an address of the form:

	<@LBDRSCS.LBDCVM.STATE.NY.US:VMMAIL@LBDC.STATE.NY.US>

Then the address that is identified and logged is

	VMMAIL@LBDC.STATE.NY.US

In the case of milter-sender, this would be the address tested for the
call-back. There is a similar benefit for ALL my other milters, from
call-ahead, greylisting, simply B/W lookups. Essentially the source
routed portion is parsed and ignored, when libsnert 1.41 is installed.
For those who care, the source route information is at hand and could be
used for something interesting maybe.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search