[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 136
From: Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca
Date: 2004-10-08 06:41:20 -0400
Subject: Stopping dictionary attacks

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

hi,

I have so much on my logs using dictionary attacks (guessing usernames) on
my email server from email with <>, is there any way to stop this kind of
attacks, like adding them to the blacklist automatically when the user does
not exists on my server .AND. from <> senders?

Thank you, hope you can enlight me on this or maybe this is just some
features that the author is working on...

TIA
Nats

--
believed to be clean.