[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 136
From: Jose Nathaniel G. Nengasca
Date: 2004-10-08 06:41:20 -0400
Subject: Stopping dictionary attacks

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I have so much on my logs using dictionary attacks (guessing usernames) on
my email server from email with <>, is there any way to stop this kind of
attacks, like adding them to the blacklist automatically when the user does
not exists on my server .AND. from <> senders?

Thank you, hope you can enlight me on this or maybe this is just some
features that the author is working on...

believed to be clean.

Lists Index Date Thread Search