[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 119
From: Anke Breeuwsma
Date: 2004-10-01 10:52:00 -0400
Subject: White & Blacklisting milter-spamc

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi,

I use milter-spamc.0.25, and I want to do white & blacklisting in access.db

I want to:
* whitelist all e-mail send from inside my domain going out
but
* blacklist (filter) it when the recipient is inside my domain

I've tried to put this in the access.db to get it working:
Connect:my.domain.nl		OK
To:my.domain.nl		OK
Milter-Spamc-Connect:my.domain.nl	OK
Milter-Spamc-To:my.domain.nl		REJECT

Debugging looks like this:

[mail.debug] checking "/etc/mail/access.db" for
"milter-spamc-to:me@my.domain.nl"
[mail.debug] checking "/etc/mail/access.db" for
"milter-spamc-to:my.domain.nl"
[mail.debug] access DB key="milter-spamc-to:my.domain.nl"
value="REJECT"

But it doesn't seem to work, those e-mails are still whitelisted.

So, does anybody know how to deal with this, or am I trying to do something impossible?

TIA,
Anke Breeuwsma

Lists Index Date Thread Search