[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 98
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-09-25 05:03:11 -0400
Subject: Re: [LFN14080312] milter-spamc setup generating false

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Someone kindly pointed out to me a better more convincing reason for
supporting Frank Heydlauf's request and I have now implemented the
following to appear in milter-spamc/0.26:

   !	Requested by Frank Heydlauf. The behaviour of the -A option
	has been updated to inlcude the X-Spam-Level and X-Spam-Flag
	headers in addition to the X-Spam-Report. When set, these
	headers are always added to the message. The default (unset)
	behaviour corresponds more to the way SpamAssassin behaves,
	in which these headers are only added if the message is spam.

   	The X-Spam-Status and X-Scanned-By headers are always added.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search