[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 64
From: Sebastian Wiesinger
Date: 2004-09-21 13:21:46 -0400
Subject: milter-sender problems

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi I installed milter-sender today on a Linux/Debian system(sendmail
8.12.3-6.6 [Debian]) and have a few problems with it, perhaps someone
can explain them:

1. milter-sender doesn't react on SIGQUIT signal, I have to kill it
with SIGKILL.

2. It doesn't write information to the cache file. (bdb is selected,
file is created, but no data is inserted into it)

3. For some domains milter just doesn't do greylisting, without an
obvious pattern... (they are not in the sendmail access_db or
somewhere else)

Regards,
Sebastian
--
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)
Wehret den Anfaengen: http://odem.org/informationsfreiheit/

Lists Index Date Thread Search