[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 59
From: Ricardo Kirkner
Date: 2004-09-20 10:29:56 -0400
Subject: Question about milter-sender

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Hi people

I have been using milter-sender for a while now, but not until today I
noticed it was not working quite as I had expected.

I am experiencing the following issue...

I have a machine A which is the smtp server for domains d1, d2 and d3.
Each of those domains also have a smtp server that receives mails for
them. (A is the MX for d1, d2 and d3).
I am doing CallAhead for the recipient addresses, but I noticed that
there are many mails incoming from nonexistant addresses at my domains
(i.e. MAIL FROM: <donotexist@d1>)

I was wondering why milter-sender wouldn't call ahead on those addresses
too. (i always thought it would do)

Can anyone please tell me if this the expected behaviour, or if I may
have some configuration issues?

Thanks

Ricardo Kirkner

Lists Index Date Thread Search