[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 36
From: Jamie Jones
Date: 2004-09-15 10:55:10 -0400
Subject: Try and cover all mailers

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

If you do decide to go commercial, I'd suggest making the
milters work with EXIM, and QMAIL etc. in addition to sendmail.
- cover all the main bases, and you won't get someone on
newly discovering the software saying "that's good - I'll write
one that works with qmail"

I don't use any other mailer than sendmail (it shows my age
I guess - but it works, so I've got no desire to swot up on
something new... Besides, I wouldn't leave now anyway without
milter support!), so I don't know how or if they support
"mail filter plugins" but I think before a commercial launch
it would be useful to have support for them in your portfolio

Lists Index Date Thread Search