[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 33
From: Derek Balling
Date: 2004-09-15 10:27:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Business model?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Sep 15, 2004, at 10:07 AM, morpheus wrote:
> I understand your situation, it's everyone's right to be able to put
> food
> on their tables while enjoying what they do.  However, acting on a set
> of
> principles is also important.  I only use open-source software for this
> reason.  Take the good with the bad.

You say that, but you're obviously a user of Anthony's stuff, and it
has *never* been an Open Source product, not even close.

So obviously, there's some wiggle-room in what people are willing to
accept, right? Unless you just assumed that since you had access to the
source code it was open source  (not true).

Cheers,

-- Type: application/pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s

Lists Index Date Thread Search