[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3
From: Ryan Moore
Date: 2004-09-14 12:17:18 -0400
Subject: hello world

Mailing list removal and archive information found here:
           http://www.milter.info/#Support

First post here, lets hope it makes it through ;]

First off I'd like to thank Anthony Howe for the wonderful milters he's
written and graciously helped us get up and running!

But I do have a question regarding the newest release of milter-sender
(0.62.837). When compiling it --with-db=$path_to_db4.1 I get an error
when executing it: "Trace/breakpoint trap". Doesn't do this when linked
against db3.3. This is on a slackware linux machine, haven't had any
problems with linking against db4.1 previously. I can reproduce the
problem on another machine (also slackware linux) as well.

--

Ryan Moore

Lists Index Date Thread Search