[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 26
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-09-15 06:42:52 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-siq

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

David H. wrote:

> | Q1: Are there any /free/ (free to use) SIQ servers available (sth. like
> | DCC, DNSBL, ...)?
> |
> I was not aware of any, that is why I started to write my own SIQ server
> following the DRAFT. IT IS not operational yet, but it will be open
> sourced. I will also try to offer free services with its release.

Maybe you and/or other people interested in taking advantage of the SIQ
protocol might like to part-take in the ASRG subgroup about reputation
systems:

	http://asrg.sp.am/subgroups/iar.shtml

Certainly having more than one reference system would make for a more
robust protocol, if it can show to meet the needs of serveral different
server implementations.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search