[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 21
From: Marnus van Niekerk
Date: 2004-09-15 01:41:08 -0400
Subject: Re: A sad state of affairs....

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Absolutely - if you do not like being on the list - REMOVE Anthony's
softwareand remove yourself from the list.

Please keep me there.

Marnus van Niekerk

Jamie Jones wrote: Removal...........:
milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove[1] More information..:
http://www.milter.info/#Support[2]
-------------------------------------------------------- Good idea on the
list - I've occasionally had "silly problems" that I've wanted to avoid
disturbing Anthony with directly - now I can just bug everyone else instead
!However, it's a sad state of affairs where the majority of posts to date
arecomplaining about being added to the list illegally. Anthony pointed out
it isn't, but even if it was, C'MON! These rules are made to block spammers,
commercial junkers, and so on - ironically, mainly the sort of people
Anthonys software is designed to thwart. This is a small support related
listfor a product we've all enjoyed for free - if you want to start jumping
up and down about illegal email, REMOVE Anthonys filters, then moan to the
people who send all the crap you will then receive! On an unrelated note, I
had 2 of my addreses subscribed - on unsubscribing one, I got the helpfile
sent back saying no command found - I had "remove" in the subject... I've
just tried again, with "remove" in the body... Have I messed up, or does the
command need to be in the body, not the subject as implied ? cheers
--
Marnus J van Niekerk Finance and IT Consultant
  * m@mjvn.net[3]

  * P.O. Box 32241
    Fichardtpark
    9317

You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous
2 Cor 9:11a

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
   2 http://www.milter.info/#Support