[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 20
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2004-09-15 02:34:16 -0400

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
> command found - I had "remove" in the subject... I've just
> tried again, with "remove" in the body... Have I messed up,
> or does the command need to be in the body, not the subject
> as implied ?

The problem with unsubscribing alternate addresses for a recipient is
that your need to unsubscribe from the currently subscribed address. So
if you have two or more addresses on the list, the faster way to get
unsubscribe is just send me a list of addresses of yours to be removed
and I'll do it by hand.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

            "Once...we were here."  - Last of The Mohicans

Lists Index Date Thread Search