[wimp] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 6
Date: 2013-09-17 08:07:00 -0400
Subject: cookie problem

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up wimp on an OS X server (which successfully runs mail services using
the apple supplied variant of postfix).

Building and installing wimp worked without errors. The /var/wimp/listname directory has
what I consider the correct permissions: nobody:daemon 660 perms on all files and
subdirs.

Sending subscribe requests works fine, the emails are added to the users list, but
anything else doesn't work: sending a post, even sending an unsubscribe request: they all
result in the email being returned with the error message:

 local configuration error. Command output: list-cookie-secret must be defined

Yet a list cookie is defined in the configuration file.

Any hints anyone?

Thanks

- Balt

Dr Balthasar Indermuehle