[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3880
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2014-06-12 09:20:26 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-bcc and SKIP

On 11 Jun 2014 15:23, Philippe Marrot, bathed in oil, chanted...:
> Please note that I indicated that the milter-bcc-Connect added a Bcc to a user
> named "SKIP" , so may there is some sort of bug ?.

Oh. Ya. That would be a bug. Its now fixed.

> Do you know if some syntax as the following would be able to work ?.
>
> milter-bcc-To:domain.com,![192.168.10.200]      %T%P@archiving.%D

This would not work. You can't put operators into the LHS, since it has
to be deterministic constant string. Its NoSQL name/value mapping.

On the other hand I had considered a possible extension to the RHS
pattern-action.

>> The only way to do what you ask would be to add a new action word,
>> SKIPALL maybe, that would SKIP the current lookup and any remaining
>> lookups. This would be relatively easy  enhancement. Contact me off list
>> if this is of interest.

In the end I implemented SKIPALL last night.

# Do not archive mail from this host, regardless of other rules.
milter-bcc-connect:192.168.10.200		SKIPALL
milter-bcc-To:domain.com      			%T%P@archiving.%D

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search