[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3855
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2014-02-18 15:46:58 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-link: prevent disclosure

On 18 Feb 2014 12:50, Fabio Sangiovanni shouted from a galaxy far far
away...:
> If I try to fix quoting, compilation breaks in another point:

Ya. I've just experimented with this and concur that quoting is
problematic. I eventually found a working solution only after modifying
SNERT_FINI in aclocal.m4. However, that means pushing a new tarball,
which I can't do just now.

For the time being, quickest is to just edit the macro strings found at
the top of the source file.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search