[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 3350
From: de Longpre, Dale
Date: 2013-03-06 10:34:04 -0500
Subject: Milter-gris not adding xhdr

I have downloaded and installed milter-gris on Ubuntu Server 12.04.2 LTS 32-bit.

To get milter-gris to compile and link clean I had to

ln -s /usr/lib/libmilter/libmilter.so /usr/lib/libmilter.so
 and
Use "./configure --enable-debug" on the com/snert/lib before a "make clean
build"

Then milter-gris would make build without errors.

I need to have the xhdr added so I found that I need to add the "#define
DROPPED_ADD_HEADERS 1" to milter-gris.c.

That worked to get the following code to run in the filterEndMessage
        (void) smfi_addheader(ctx, X_SCANNED_BY, data->line);
        syslog(LOG_NOTICE, "dfd -- Just tried to add header ");   // dfd test

The issue is that the header isn't added to the resulting message.   Any idea where I
should look now?

Thanks,
  Dale

Our milter environment is:
milter-gris/0.22.117 Copyright 2004, 2009 by Anthony Howe. All rights reserved.
LibSnert/1.73.17 Copyright 1996, 2010 by Anthony Howe. All rights reserved.
libmilter version 1.0.1
Berkeley DB 4.8.30: (April  9, 2010)

Lists Index Date Thread Search