[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2889
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2012-08-20 14:12:05 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-* and SPF rejects for the poor

On 20 Aug 2012 13:17, Alex Broens whispered from the shadows...:
> I'm using it with milter-link but I assume it would work with others as
> well (Anthony?)

"combo" tag support was added about two years ago in libsnert 1.73.16+
(so says git log). Currently only milter-link documents it, but it
should work in all SnertSoft milters with access-db option. It was a
back port of a feature from BarricadeMX.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search