[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2857
From: Jahnke-Zumbusch, Dirk
Date: 2012-03-19 04:50:32 -0400
Subject: milter-limit: processing order of the same rule w/ different values

Hi all,

I am experimenting in limiting our outgoing mails. I could not figure
out, if something like the following is possible:

milter-limit-From:              500/1m
milter-limit-From:              600/15m
milter-limit-From:              700/1h

that is, if some sender has some kind of bursty traffic from time to time,
this is perfectly o.k., but there should be no sustained high rate of e-mails.

O.K., I get a "duplicate key" error by makemap.

I could setup a chain of Postfix queues with different milter instances for
each queue. But perhaps there is something more elegant I am just not able
to see?

cheers
Dirk

--
Dirk Jahnke-Zumbusch              Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY
IT Information Fabrics              Member of the Helmholtz Association

Lists Index Date Thread Search