[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 2796
From: Todd Lyons
Date: 2011-12-27 13:07:17 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-limit socket error on CentOS 5.4

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Lilium <lilium@lilium.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> running milter-limit/0.14 and LibSnert/1.73.17 - which are the
> current versions - on CentOS 5.4 - I have a problem with the milter limit.
> The socket file exists and mail is properly treated by Sendmail 8.14.4

The socket file may exist, but is there a running milter-limit process
that is actually attached to that socket and listening?

lsof /var/run/milter/milter-limit.socket

If you see nothing attached to this socket, then your milter-limit
daemon isn't running.

> sendmail.mc file config:
> INPUT_MAIL_FILTER(
> T=C:10s;S:10s;R:10s;E:10s'
> )dnl

Make sure that your milter is putting the socket in that same location
and that it's started/running.

...Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the

Lists Index Date Thread Search