[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1304
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2011-01-12 08:08:16 -0500
Subject: Re: rcpt_host='' is not a defined route, skipping

On 12/01/2011 12:57, David Jones whispered from the shadows...:
> I am getting this line in my maillog constantly with no other
> milter-ahead logging.  What is wrong with my configuration or
> installation?
> milter-ahead[4119]: 51939 p08IkfO9019081: rcpt_host='' is not a
> defined route, skipping
> Does this mean milter-ahead is not getting the rcpt_host value passed
> to it from sendmail?

This have been previously covered:

Also check that the default list of macros given to a milter by sendmail
hasn't been changed, ie. dropped {rcpt_host}:

Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
                        Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters
http://snert.com/      http://nanozen.info/     http://snertsoft.com/

Lists Index Date Thread Search