[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1050
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-09-01 11:54:20 -0400
Subject: Re: SnertSoft milters & Postfix

On 01/09/2010 17:22, G√ľnter Grodotzki whispered from the shadows...:
> Ah cool ok. that info was missing (I just used .txt, as I could not
> figure it out). I will write a tutorial this weekend and post it in here..

Which .txt file? The change log? The documentation alludes to generating
a .cf from the -help output and typically the installation will generate
an initial one and/or example. The -help self-documents the options
commenting out changes from the defaults:

	milter-link -help >/etc/mail/milter-link.cf

> Luckily your milters are _very_ debian friendly (which I like ;) ) - so
> there was little problem installing..

I aim for portable code based on POSIX and SUS. All my development
happens on OpenBSD, though I have used Linux a few years ago. I know the
code works on assorted Linux distros, Solaris, AIX, HPUX; though
sometimes the code needs updating when an OS reorganise file paths or
APIs. Package systems drive me nuts due to the many differences (but
that's pet peeve and digression from topic).

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search