[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 911
From: Jon Rowlan
Date: 2010-07-19 15:25:22 -0400
Subject: RE: milter-ahead with Debian Testing

> Have you considered downloading updates to libsnert and milter-ahead.
> Your license entitles you to updates.

Thanks for the tip Anthony, I didn't realise there were updates, it should have been my
first port of call of course!

As you can see below, I now have the up to date version.

LibSnert/1.73.17
Copyright 1996, 2010 by Anthony Howe. All rights reserved.

  Platform............: Linux gcc
  Berkeley DB.........: 4.8 -ldb-4.8
  POSIX Threads.......: yes yes
  SQLite3.............: yes
  Sendmail libmilter..: required
  Semaphore API.......: SYSTEMV_API
  Shared Memory API...: SYSTEMV_API
  CFLAGS..............: -I/sads/milter-ahead/version-1.11/org/sqlite/include -D_REENTRANT
-O2 -Wall -I${top_srcdir}/../../include
  LDFLAGS.............: -L/sads/milter-ahead/version-1.11/org/sqlite/lib
-L${top_srcdir}/../../lib
  LIBS................: -lpthread -ldl

LIBS still does not include -lmilter

I found with previous builds that lib.milter.so.0 was not in the right place in /usr/lib
but I do have libmilter-dev installed. I have tried to remove and read the package but
it's still not working.

I have tried to read through the configure script, can you tell me what the script
specifically looks for to check for libmilter-dev?

It may be a problem with the testing debian.

Regards,

jON

Lists Index Date Thread Search