[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 373
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2010-03-20 04:04:49 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-spiff and accessdb question

On 19/03/2010 21:04, Geoff Adams whispered from the shadows...:
> In particular, even though I have an entry in my access.db like that
> covers my secondary (mirach.kempt.net):
>
> Connect:kempt.net               RELAY

# Treat a RELAY value same as OK (white-list), else is unknown.
-smdb-relay-ok

Edit /etc/mail/milter-spiff and change the above to +smdb-relay-ok if
you want to have milter-spiff recognise RELAY. Then restart milter-spiff.

--
Anthony C Howe            Skype: SirWumpus                  SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78       Twitter: SirWumpus      BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search