[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 266
From: Rick Knight
Date: 2010-01-22 13:55:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: LibSnert and Milter-report

Anthony Howe wrote:
> On 20/01/2010 18:23, Rick Knight whispered from the shadows...:
>
>> Anthony Howe wrote:
>>
>>> On 19/01/2010 21:19, Rick Knight whispered from the shadows...:
>>>

>>> 1. Try
>>>     milter-report -help
>>>
>>> You should get output to standard out.
>>>
>>> 2. Have you placed a milter-report.cf in /etc/mail?
>>>
>>>     # cd /etc/mail
>>>     # milter-report -help >milter-report.cf
>>>     # vi milter-report.cf         (review/edit options)
>>>

>> Anthony,
>>
>> Thank you for your reply and suggestions.
>>
>> When I run 'milter-report -h' I get no output at all.
>>

> There is no -h option, you want:
>
> 	milter-report -help
>

>> When I run 'milter-report > milter-report.cf' I also get no output. No
>> error message. Nothing.
>>

> You have to type
>
> 	milter-report -help >milter-report.cf

Ooops, not sure where I got -h from. Using -help I am able to get output
at the console and milter-regex -help > milter-report.cf does create the
file. Everything in milter-report.cf looks correct and matches the
milter-report build options. I just added my IP and host name.

I still cannot start milter-report. When I issue "milter-report -restart
verbose=warn,info,db ; tail -f /var/log/maillog" I don't see anything in
the maillog the looks like milter-report info, just the usual maillog stuff.

Thanks,
Rick

Lists Index Date Thread Search