[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 44
From: Javier Galvez
Date: 2009-07-22 18:00:19 -0400
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: SnertSoft trouble ticket system.

For my experience, I noticed that placing a question on the web interface
suport system, did not bring any reply from anybody, neither from
SnertSoft, nor from anyone.

I had purchased and paid for the Milter-Sender soft, the author kindly
configured on my server due to the fact that I was using a 64bit
processor, but other than that unfortunately the soft itself was being too
mean with valid e-mails so I had to leave it on "demo mode"

Maybe if the "support" is more groupalware, meaning all could help with
their experience, and obviously puting a lot of emphasis on paying
customers, then that kind of alltogether support would help all the
SnerSoft community

My 2 cents

Javier from La Paz, Bolivia South America