[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1912
From: G1OGY \(Dave\)
Date: 2008-11-24 17:35:47 -0500
Subject: Re: access.db change has whitelisted all addresses at all domains

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> On 11/23/08 19:39, G1OGY (Dave) wrote:
>> Where is the whitelist?  Is it access.db?  Out of ideas.  Can anyone
>> give me a kick in the right direction?
>
> Are messages really being white listed, or are messages just not being
> processed by milter-spamc?
>

> Grant. . . .

Its's a thought Grant, but difficult to prove.  I'm getting exactly
the same log output as posted after restarting milter-spamc with
`-v all'.

`All' it seems to be doing is skipping the processing - but at
least it is saying so!

There have been no changes in binaries anywhere on the machine:
the only change was in the ordering of stanzas in the access text
file and that has since been returned to 'as-was' - and the machine
restarted.

I note that a Berkeley DB banner is spawned on startup.  Does the
milter keep a cache?

Many thanks
-Dave

Lists Index Date Thread Search