[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1834
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2008-02-08 10:10:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Whitelisting doesn't appear to be working

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Chris Burton uttered...:
>> Either that or I'm misreading the documentation.
>>
>> For Milter-spiff, I put this in my access map:
>>
>> milter-spiff-To:inameAjks.tupari.net    SKIP
>> milter-spiff-To:jksAiname.com   SKIP
>
> Hi,
>  As I understand it "SKIP" just tells it to stop looking at the access file

> and that will most likely end up with the mail going through milter-spiff.
> I've been using "OK" to prevent mail going through the milters.

Correct. "OK" is the action word to use. "SKIP" as defined by sendmail

just stops the lookup sequence at that point. Postfix uses "DUNNO".
Essentially SKIP behaves like C's "break" statement or Perl's "last"
statement used to breakout early from loops.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search