[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1813
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-12-15 16:56:41 -0500
Subject: Re: whitelist recipient email address Milter-sender

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Andy Druda wrote:
> Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
> More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support
>
> I thought this worked but I am either doing it wrong or misunderstanding
> what is supposed to happen.
>
> I want to have milter-sender not do a call back (or anything) for
> specific recipients on my local domain.  The mail-spool is not the same
> server as the milters run on.  The milters run on smtp.mydomain.com.  I
> want dopey@mydomain.com to get emails that would fail a callback normally.
>
> milter-sender-To:dopey@        OK
>
> does not do it nor does
>
> milter-sender-To:dopey@mydomain.com        OK
>

> I add the entry to the access file and compile it and restart the milter.
>
> I thought this was a simple thing.
>
> Should this work?  What am I doing wrong?

Try setting:

	+DeferHeloReject
	+DeferMailReject

milter-sender does not support "delay-checks" like behaviour by default.
By enabling the above two options, to: and milter-sender-to: tags should
be able to white list by recipient.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search