[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1810
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2007-12-05 04:56:23 -0500
Subject: libsnert & milters updates next week

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm finalising the latest batch of updates that I've been hoarding since
August for release in the next week. The milters that will be updated
are: milter-date, -sender, -spamc, -report, -spiff, -ahead, -error,
-link, -p0f, -null

I've issued many individual pre-releases to people that I'd like
feedback on and would like to hear about any outstanding issues I might
have overlooked in the above and/or other milters.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 4 93 99 37 75         ICQ: 7116561          BarricadeMX & Milters

Lists Index Date Thread Search