[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1747
From: Matt Richter
Date: 2007-09-28 14:54:20 -0400
Subject: Milter-Link problem - Timeout Error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Milter-Link is running and functioning correctly for the most part, however,
the maillog keeps reporting the following:
Sep 28 13:31:55 scanner sendmail[29016]: l8SIUtHQ029016: Milter
(milter-link): timeout before data read
Sep 28 13:31:55 scanner sendmail[29016]: l8SIUtHQ029016: Milter
(milter-link): to error state

End-users are complaining that they are receiving multiple copies of the
same emails. I checked with some admins
of sending servers and they report that my receiving server is breaking the
connection prior to completion.
Are the milter-link error the problem, or should I be looking elsewhere.

I updated to the current version of milter-link and libsnert.
libsnert         1.65.921
milter-link      0.6.23

Thanks,
Matt