[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1736
From: Christian 'CBE' Benner
Date: 2007-09-23 10:41:17 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-link problems

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

milter-link.cf as follows... That'S why I'm confused. policy=3Dreject
should reject and tagging is "marking" ...

policy "excluding +testlinks"... So policy is set to
reject...http://test.com in message should
be resolved as rejected.
If there's a links which could'nt be reached or what ever (broken ?) the
message is only 'tagged' and the subject "should" be become to [SPAM]
(which isn't set in the header of my test message).

But in conclusion with your other mails I'll test an eMail with complete
headers ;-) I've resent only mails from spammers again to this test
machine to see if milter-link find such stupid mails....

policy-links=3Dtag=20
If +test-links finds a broken URL, then apply one of the following
policies:=20

policy=3Dreject
policy-links=3Dtag
subject-tag=3D'[SPAM]'
+test-links
+text-vs-inline
dnl-bl=3Dsbl-xbl.spamhaus.org
uri-bl=3D.multi.surbl.org,.black.uribl.com

Best regards=20
Chris=20

(and yep, I'll take a deeper look to your whishlist to let you know that
I'm very happy with your great work against spam :-)

=20

          http://www.snertsoft.com/