[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1720
From: Christian 'CBE' Benner
Date: 2007-09-23 05:44:41 -0400
Subject: Re: blacklisting domains for milter-link error

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony,

your test result will be positive 'cause there's a lot of text before.
Try to establish a telnet connection on port 25
type  such thins like

ehlo me.com
mail from: <test@test.com>
rcpt to: <your_address@here.com>
data
http://test.com
.

There is no mime coding nor else in that mail. such "only text" messages
are received more and more here.
If there ist something before the url everything is ok....

(haven't tried what happens if something is behind url 'cause such mails
are only with one url seen here)

Thanks
Chris

          http://www.snertsoft.com/